Public Safety

Township Community Service Department Contact Information:
Phone - (651-706-4102)     Email -

Non-emergency calls or any other township issues, including animal control, burn permits, zoning, township road issues and any other inquiries or requests for service are handled  by the Community Service Administrator (Mark Caroon) at 651-706-4102.

Residents who need emergency services should call 911 or the Sheriff's Office non-emergency phone number (651-439-9381) for assistance.

In the event of an emergency, or any event that requires a Police, Fire, or Medical assistance response,
call 9-1-1 immediately regardless of the incident location.

Please be aware that 9-1-1 calls from a cell phone may be initially answered by the Minnesota State Patrol,
particularly if you are standing or driving close to an interstate highway.

  • Sheriff's Office  (651-439-9381)  Non-Emergency
  • Fire Department  (651-351-4950)
  • City of Stillwater Police Department  (651-351-4900)
  • The City of Stillwater Animal Control phone number during the hours of 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday is 651-430-4934. 
  • The City of Stillwater Animal Control after hours and weekends phone number is 651-439-9381.
  • Any other City questions should be directed to City Hall at 651-439-8800.