Animal Control Information

Animal Control Information

If you live in Stillwater Township and need animal Control:

Daytime, Call the Township's Community Service Administrator,
Mark Caroon,  at 651-706-4102.  (8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.)

Night Time, No township animal control available from 8:00 p.m. until 8 a.m.
We do not respond to any loose or at large dogs.  They must be contained.

If it is an emergency, call the Sheriffs Office at 651-439-9381.

First Check the website at Community Service Office>
Community Service>Current News and Alerts

All Stillwater Township impounded animals are taken to Otter Lake
Animal Care Clinic in Hugo, MN.  The address is 6848 Otter Lake
Road, Hugo, MN  55038.  They are located about 1/2 mile south of
Frenchman Road.  Otter Lakes Animal Care Center phone number
is 651-426-8871.  Check their website for hours of operation and
other information...

If you live in the City of Stillwater and need Animal Control:
Daytime, Call 651-430-4900 or 351-4934 - (8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.)
Night TimeCall 651-439-9381 - (4:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.)

City Of Stillwater Dog License Information

If you live in Oak Park Heights and need Animal Control:

Daytime, Call 651-439-4723 - (8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.)
Night TimeCall 651-439-9381 - (4:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.)

If you live on the North side of the City of Stillwater and have
reported your lost dogs or cats to the City you may also want to
make a report with the Township's Community Service Department
at 651-706-4102 because your pet may have wandered into the
township and was picked up by the township's animal control.

You may also want to post information about your missing pet on
the Animal Humane Society website.  Animal Humane Society Lost
& Found Pets.  Another good place to search and post your missing
pet is at: